7 Fun Facts About Gomora Actress Jessica Sithole
Gomora Actress Jessica Sithole Real Age
Actress Jessica Sithelo’s sudden appearance on the scene after landing the role of Nyakallo in “The Big River” has propelled her performance to even greater heights.
The actress who played the role of Nono Makinta enjoyed her journey in the spotlight, and here we are. She went on to win the hearts of many with her amazing acting, keeping Gomora’s audience on the edge of their seats.
Her real age surprised many social media users. According to reports, the actress is only 22 years old, and social media can’t believe it. That’s because her character on TV looks like someone in her 20s or 30s
Here are 7 fun facts about the actress.
View this post on Instagram
1. Jessica is 22 years old and from Bloemfontein, Free State.
2. Winning the title of Miss Free State Glamour in 2017, proving that she is a model. After her mother entered her, she entered the top 10 in the toddler competition to start the beauty pageant.
3. She is a graduate of Free State University, where she earned a degree in Performing and Dramatic Arts.
4. Acting and drama are important to her because she is interested in understanding how actors prepare for roles and create believable characters for films. So that would explain why she played Nono so well and why audiences were so obsessed with her performance.
5. Her favorite actress is Taraji P. Henson, from whom she draws inspiration.
6. Her audition for River was her first acting audition and she competed with 50 other actresses. Although she studied acting and drama, she never thought acting was her forte. However, nearly three weeks after she auditioned, casting director Paddy Mazibuko informed her that she had been selected as a finalist for the role of Nyakallo.
7. As a Christian, she trusts God to continue to guide her and looks back on his faithfulness in her life, how far she has come, how far she has come.
She recently landed a new acting opportunity on the award-winning Gomora show and told South Africa why she loves the role of Slay Queen.”What I love most about the character I will be playing, is that it is a challenge and a challenge for me is an impulse for growth.”
She revealed how she is different from her character. “Nolo is such an adventure for me and I’m enjoying the ride.”
“She is something new and different and this has allowed me to drill deeper within me, to work on my craft, and discover new ways and possibilities in order to deliver in the best way possible,” she said.